3rd Trimester
Options

Dilation??

So really being dilated means sqqquuuaaat.  Am 2.5 cm dilated and 75% effaced, but two weeks ago I was 1.5cm dilated.  It's so nice to know some progress, but is also very frustrating because you just don't know when anything can happen.  So I could be like this for another 2 weeks...Dang!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Dilation??

• Options
    Look at it this way . . . you are 25% of the way there! Only 7.5 cm to go! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageelle_bee:
    Look at it this way . . . you are 25% of the way there! Only 7.5 cm to go! :)

This! It's the way I'm seeing it. 

BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hang in there!  Use the extra time to get some things done or some rest.  You won't get much of either after baby comes!  I wouldn't pay any attention to the dilation numbers; they aren't indicative of when labor will start.  Just wait on those contractions and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes pretty much! I went to Dr yesterday and didnt have an internal....because it really doesnt matter to me right now if I was dilated 2cm or 0. It could happen very quick overnight or another 2 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"