November 2011 Moms
Options

Rings too big?

Hi ladies,

I was just reading the post about wedding rings not fitting anymore.  Am I the only one whose fingers have shrank?  My rings are too big now and I'm terrified they're going to fall off.  I've gained 16 lbs but I think my weight is all being sucked out of the rest of my body and put in my belly.  Oh and my boobs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rings too big?

• Options
    hahaha....that is deff something I have never heard before. I would take them off for safe keeping for sure. Oh, or you could go high school and tie string on the inside to make it snug. lol
  • Options

imageTwin.Peaks:
    hahaha....that is deff something I have never heard before. I would take them off for safe keeping for sure. Oh, or you could go high school and tie string on the inside to make it snug. lol

Ha ha!  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My fingers have gotten smaller also.  I usually wear a 7 on my ring finger and my engagment ring during some parts of the day floats around my finger. 

image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

YES!  It is really strange because you hear about your fingers swelling, but mine have done the opposite too!  And they keep getting smaller and smaller and smaller.  I had to move them to my middle finger the other day because I was afraid they'd fall off.

I have no clue why this is happening, I feel hydrated and I am eating a normal amount of sodium, but here are my best guesses:

1. My blood pressure has dropped a lot since I got pregnant.  Maybe that has to do with it?

2. I have cut out alcohol and I used to drink wine pretty regularly

3. Maybe because I am more conscious of getting in my 10 glasses of water a day my system is flushing itself out better and not hanging onto extra fluid. 

• Options

I'm still wearing mine, and there are definitely days they are too big. You can buy these little plastic things that wrap around the bottom of the band to make your ring a bit smaller. I can get them at both my Target and my Walmart...you might try yours :)

• Options
    imageLindsaylovesdogs:

YES!  It is really strange because you hear about your fingers swelling, but mine have done the opposite too!  And they keep getting smaller and smaller and smaller.  I had to move them to my middle finger the other day because I was afraid they'd fall off.

I have no clue why this is happening, I feel hydrated and I am eating a normal amount of sodium, but here are my best guesses:

1. My blood pressure has dropped a lot since I got pregnant.  Maybe that has to do with it?

2. I have cut out alcohol and I used to drink wine pretty regularly

3. Maybe because I am more conscious of getting in my 10 glasses of water a day my system is flushing itself out better and not hanging onto extra fluid. 

Either 2 or 3 could definitely be my reasons too.  lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"