Multiples
Options

What bath/skin products do you use for the kids

I'm making a list of stuff I need to buy that I didn't get at showers and I don't have any toiletries.  We don't have particularly sensitive skin in our family so at this point I have no reason to expect we'll need anything really special but I'd be interested to know what you use for shampoo, cleaning etc.  There are so many options now - when my teenagers were born you pretty much used Johnson's baby shampoo and that was it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What bath/skin products do you use for the kids

• Options

I know a lot of people hate on Johnson and Johnson products but that's what I grew up using so we use their baby shampoo and I have never had any problems. 

For lotion, we use Aveeno lotions (which are also made by Johnson and Johnson).  For whatever reason, my boys used to react to the regular Johnson and Johnson's lotions and they do better with Aveeno, I have no idea why.

A lot of people love California Baby products too, they are just too expensive for my taste.

• Options

I LOVE California baby.  When I gave my winter babies their first bath with J& J their skin dried right out.  I ordered California baby for super sensetive skin and the lotion... I have never needed the lotion bc the bodywash is so gentle!

There is also some issue with parabens (I think), but to be honest I don't know much about it.  My non-mom friend text me in a panic one day to make sure i don't use anything on them with parabens, LOL.  Apparantly with Calilfornia Baby I was safe.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the Aveeno stuff too! But sometimes I still use the Johnson & Johnson lotion after baths (the pink bottle).
  • Options
    I use Aveeno baby wash and Aveeno lotion. One of my boys has excema, so we use the Aveeno lotion specifically for excema. I also really like the night time Johnson&Johnson in the purple bottle. It smells SO good!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"