Houston Babies
Options

Indoor playground locations near CL? or other outing ideas?

Hey ladies- jumping over here in hopes to get some suggestions. Hope you don't mind!

I am wanting to take my 19 month old out for some fun activities now that my morning sickness has passed.  Indoors is a must, free is  a plus.  We'd rather not drive very far. We're in the Clear Lake area. Baybrook Mall doesn't have an indoor playground, that I've seen. Are there any other malls near by that do?  Or any  other  fun places you like to take your LO?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Indoor playground locations near CL? or other outing ideas?

• Options

The Freeman library has Book Babies at 10:30 and a great little are with things for the kids to play with.  That should kill about an hour or 2. 

Jump'n Jungle might be a little advance but you can try it out to see how they do, not free, but might be since your LO is under 2. 

There is also Chick Fil A....with a decent little play area.  Eat a home and get a drink while LO plays.  

I have not checked lately, but some of the gymnastics schools used to have open gym even for non-members.  I think they charge $6 or so for about 3 hours.  Lobo, Acrosports or Acrofit are the ones that come to mind. 

image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Options
    imageJamicanBride:

The Freeman library has Book Babies at 10:30 and a great little are with things for the kids to play with.  That should kill about an hour or 2. 

Jump'n Jungle might be a little advance but you can try it out to see how they do, not free, but might be since your LO is under 2. 

There is also Chick Fil A....with a decent little play area.  Eat a home and get a drink while LO plays.  

I have not checked lately, but some of the gymnastics schools used to have open gym even for non-members.  I think they charge $6 or so for about 3 hours.  Lobo, Acrosports or Acrofit are the ones that come to mind. 

thanks!  the chick fil a at 45 and bay area?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"