Trouble TTC
Options

has anyone seen "fat, sick & nearly dead"???

I watched it last night...amazing documentary!!! I am wondering if it can help me at all with PCOS..hmmm....Huh?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: has anyone seen "fat, sick & nearly dead"???

• Options

Yes! DH and I just recently watched it. I didn't see the second half when he goes back to help that trucker guy, but I am hoping to finish it soon. It is very interesting to think about, I also suggest you watch Food Matters - its along the same lines as this documentary. You would enjoy that too I think!

Its interesting to me watching these things, and going to work, I am a pharmacy technician, and seeing some of the people that come in and have a boatload of medications and you just think, there must be a better way to live. Popping 20 pills a day is not it! 

TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • Options
    imageEve_Angelique:

Yes! DH and I just recently watched it. I didn't see the second half when he goes back to help that trucker guy, but I am hoping to finish it soon. It is very interesting to think about, I also suggest you watch Food Matters - its along the same lines as this documentary. You would enjoy that too I think!

Its interesting to me watching these things, and going to work, I am a pharmacy technician, and seeing some of the people that come in and have a boatload of medications and you just think, there must be a better way to live. Popping 20 pills a day is not it! 

oh you have GOT to finish it!! its (again) amazing!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't but thanks for the recommendation - we like documentaries so I'll make sure to watch it soon. 
     TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Options
    I have, and loved it!  Are you going to try a short fast?  I would love to but I work 12 hour shifts and dragging juice to work just isn't feasible.  I could try it on my long weekend but I would have to go buy a juicer/blender thing and I know they can be expensive.
    TTC since 3/2010 Off BCP 2008 B/W = Good
    HSG 6/24/2011 = Clear S/A = Decrease in Morph due to meds
    First RE appt = 8/24/2011 Lap on 9/16/2011
    Dx = Endo and possible blocked tube
    Natural Cycle due to Cyst
    S/PAIF Welcome!
    My (non 3t!) Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"