Two Under 2

ikea crip xp nurseries and baby gear

My 2nd LO will be coming in Feb. while my DS will be 18 months old, I dont want to take DS out of his crib that young so I was looking to buy an Ikea crib..anyone have an experience with Ikea cribs? which ones do you have? pros? cons? any info you can give me would be great! thanks..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ikea crip xp nurseries and baby gear

• We have two Gulliver cribs in white and like them both. They are nothing fancy but definitely get the job done. I'm pretty short and they sit pretty low to the ground which will be good when they are toddler beds. I have no compliants and recommend them. They may have stopped making the Gulliver though and replaced it with something else since I didn't see it at the store recently.
  • As far as I know they took the cribs off the shelves till December, so I was told about 2 months ago. Supposedly they took them off to somehow update them with a screw or sticker or something, putting them up to US standards. Check the website, if there are cribs on there (not just crib sheets!) then they're back on the shelves.

that said, I've heard good things, was going to get one for DD but because they stopped selling we got a Jenny Lind crib instead, which was pretty cheap, like $150. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"