Multiples
Options

another stroller question - has anyone seen a stroller like this?

https://adventurebuggycompany.com/products.htm 

or with the infant seat "floating" infront of the regular seats facing you and you push? I saw something similar in the mall in VA when I was just pg and I should have stopped the mom to ask her about her stroller but I didn't want to bother her...regretting that now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: another stroller question - has anyone seen a stroller like this?

• Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • Options
    I know some triplet moms that have it, and they love it. Pretty cool! I think you have to work directly with the company to have it shipped to the US.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!  Love it!  I hope I will need one.
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    i asked about this stroller a couple of months ago and didnt get good feedback here.  i'm interested in your responses.  i think a couple of ladies who responded indicated that it wasnt the safest and maybe some other stuff but i cant remember.  we just kicked it off our list b/c it's so expensive, but dh loves it!  we saw one in costco with twins over the summer.  the guy pushing it did say that his parents ordered it and had it shipped from the Netherlands i think. they love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    pretty cool, right?? I really want it, I found a site you can buy it in the US...for$1,500..haha but I really also want to find that one i saw the woman in the mall push around which i'd hope was less expensive
  • Options
    imagemummyofsix:

Valco Trimode with toddler seat. 

ABC does ship those from NZ though, and they are much better quality than the Valco. I have seen a couple of the ABC's here (also in VA, and I saw one a couple of weeks ago at a DC museum). I like them..... 

Thanks, I really like that ABC but the price is just scary.  there has to be something other than the Valco Trimode around here too, i swear the stroller I saw in VA it was just like the Valco Trimode but instead of the toddler seat, there was an infant seat attachment floating in front, it's driving me crazy that I can't find it lol

• Options

Are you talking about this?

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16957992&

another view: https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16241938& 

It is an attachment that you can put on a Baby Jogger brand SBS to add an infant seat. I think that *technically* it's supposed to be used with a toddler in one seat and this car seat adapter over the other seat. The car seat adapter (with infant carrier in it) CAN slide to the middle... the purpose of that is so the stroller will remain balanced even if the toddler gets out.  However, a lot of people use it with two toddlers in the seats AND an infant in the middle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"