February 2012 Moms
Options

First Big Purchase!!

Last night we got our new crib, dresser, and matress!! I can't wait to get it in and put together, I have had which crib I wanted picked out for weeks now! Here's the link to the one we got:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Mod-Modena-2-in-1-Crib-White/15529737
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First Big Purchase!!

• Options
    Yay! That's such an exciting purchase!  Congrats :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    that is so exciting!! we haven't purchased anything yet but we've been saving money so that we're ready for a big shopping spree once we find out the sex!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Very cute and modern!!!.. Im getting an espresso crib since it'll be in my room and my bedroom set is that color.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    congrats, I like that set!  I want to do white but my mom is trying to talk me out of it.  We are going to start looking for real after we know the sex then i will decide!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My MIL bought our crib so our first big purchase is actually going to be new flooring!  Sounds odd right!?!

• Options
    I just ordered all my nursery furniture too, we got ours in oak because I like the natural wood look. Congrats, its so exciting to start baby shopping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I love the Baby Mod line from Walmart. We plan to get ours from there as well! I can't wait till the end of Sep. to shop after we know the gender!

Exciting!

• Options
    That's really pretty! It will be so fun to have it set up and waiting for LO:)
  • Options
    Exciting!! After originally falling in love with a "mod" crib wayyy outside our price range, I was thrilled to discover the BabyMod line!! I was skeptical of the quality, but they seem to have really good reviews. The one we've picked will work out a lot better for us anyway, because our house is tiny and I think the BabyMod dimensions are slightly smaller than some of the more expensive brands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"