Parenting after 35

Survived the 1st month AND the hurricane!!!

Daniel will be one month old tomorrow!! 

Doing okay... had to venture out last Friday with both kids by myself to do last minute hurricane preparations (WAS SO GLAD I DID... we lost power for 36 hours!!.. there are still people on Long Island without power!.. gonna take about a week to restore...)  One great purchase.. headlamps!  They're flashlights you wear on your head.. PERFECT for diaper changes, feeding, etc.. without power.  Best $80 I ever spent. (got 2 of them). We only had 2 nights without power.. feel LUCKY.

Been doing a little too much heavy lifting...with storm HAD to move things indoors... it isn't helping me heal...I'm still a little sore from csection....trying to take it easy.. but its not easy!!!  LOL!!! 

Anyway.. B is adjusting well to her new brother.. really really sweet with him... and helpful for me.  Such a funny girl. D is a good baby.. a bit gassy lately.  He's tongue tied which I think affects his feeding.. only drinking 2.5 oz STILL.... sleeps alot.. good baby.  We're getting the thing under his tongue clipped on Sept 12th.  Should help him feed more efficiently.

Hope you are all doing well!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Survived the 1st month AND the hurricane!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"