February 2012 Moms
Options

Dream about baby

So my first pregnancy ,around this time. I had a dream that I had a wide-eyed brown-eyed, light haired baby boy about 6 months old. My dream was VERY vivid, and after DS was born it was obvious he was the baby boy in my dreams. Well, last night I had another vivid dream that I had a baby boy at 17 weeks. It was as healthy as a full term baby, lots of dark hair, dark eyes, darker skin and the chubbiest cheeks ever! I told DH about it this morning and he remembered me telling him about my last "gender" dream. We're both excited to not only see if the gender was right but if it looks like the baby in my dreams this time too! (minus the birth at 17 weeks part, I think I dreamed that since I was a preemie)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dream about baby

• Options
    Weird! Last night I had a dream a had a baby boy too! This is my second dream about having a baby boy. When I was pregnant with DD I had quite a few baby girl dreams. I heard it is the most accurate OWT way of prediciting the babies' sex.  We are team green so I gues we'll see in 5 more months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was having a baby girl. I'm anxious to find out if it will be correct!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream I had a baby boy and that was before I even knew I was pregnant the first time (we weren't trying - I was on BCP).  Every other dream I've ever had about a baby it was a boy in my dream, and we had DS.  I haven't had any baby/pregnancy dreams this time around until last night and I dreamt we were at the A/S and the tech said "it's a girl!' and in real life at our NT scan our tech said it's a boy and seemed very sure of herself so I don't know what to think now!  We will find out the end of September but I'm curious - never had a dream about a girl before!!!
  • Options
    Goodness I just wish I would have a normal dream.  I had one dream that the doctor was doing an ultrasound and my baby looked like a lobster.  In another dream, he told me the baby was a girl....then a few minutes later he said nope, nevermind it is a boy!  Only 2 1/2 weeks until I find out for sure (hopefully baby will cooperate!)
  • Options
    imageaggie1983:
    Goodness I just wish I would have a normal dream.  I had one dream that the doctor was doing an ultrasound and my baby looked like a lobster.  In another dream, he told me the baby was a girl....then a few minutes later he said nope, nevermind it is a boy!  Only 2 1/2 weeks until I find out for sure (hopefully baby will cooperate!)
    If it helps you feel better, with my first pregnancy I had a dream the Dr told us we were having a girl and then I had my little boy dream a couple weeks later. Which totally confused me! At least you only have to wait 2 1/2 more weeks, I still have a month!
  • Options

I read this long article yesterday about breastfeeding and then last night had a dream about breastfeeding. I'm almost positive the baby was a boy. This is the second dream I have had where it was a boy. We will know for sure 9/30! My friend says dreams are all telling, so its quite possible its right.

• Options
    imageirish4jan1:

I read this long article yesterday about breastfeeding and then last night had a dream about breastfeeding. I'm almost positive the baby was a boy. This is the second dream I have had where it was a boy. We will know for sure 9/30! My friend says dreams are all telling, so its quite possible its right.

I totally believe that dreams tell you a lot. I figure it was right the first time, why not the second. Im really hoping that this one is a boy, I would love to see my DS have a little brother BUT if we have a girl I will be super excited, it will just be REALLY expensive to dress a girl because there are SO many cute things. Im worried for our finances if I get a chance to dress a girl. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"