IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: wtf wednesday

• Options
    wtf insurance company statements and RE office statements- I'm trying to reconcile all the charges, how much insurance paid and how much we paid and I'm off well over $1,000.  I'm an accountant so I should be able to figure this out, but why do they make it sooo confusing. 
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imageillinigal:
    wtf insurance company statements and RE office statements- I'm trying to reconcile all the charges, how much insurance paid and how much we paid and I'm off well over $1,000.  I'm an accountant so I should be able to figure this out, but why do they make it sooo confusing. 

I am an accountant too -- and I cant for the life of me reconcile my insurance bills/RE Statements. Ugh. It drives me BSC! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDeputiesWife:

imageillinigal:

I am an accountant too -- and I cant for the life of me reconcile my insurance bills/RE Statements. Ugh. It drives me BSC! 

Glad I'm not the only one.  I'm planning to call my RE's business office today to see if they can send me a complete list of charges from last cycle because I don't think the statements I have show everything.

Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Options
    imageillinigal:
    imageDeputiesWife:

imageillinigal:

Glad I'm not the only one.  I'm planning to call my RE's business office today to see if they can send me a complete list of charges from last cycle because I don't think the statements I have show everything.

I did this as well because they sent me a bill for $2400 and Im like woah - we paid such and such and our insurance covers this...we got it squared away -- you should see my file -- I have the bill with the insurance statements and receipts for it...everything color coded (madelyn, you would be proud ;))

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

Wtf do people use others tragedy to be an AW

Wtf do people pretend its always their bff in these tragedies.

Wtf do people put others in danger during storms. IE people driving around when there is 65 mile an hour winds and a tree falls on their car -- so now the police, fire, ems and state highway admin need to come get you out putting their lives in danger.

wtf complaining, tissue in the nose wearing, lonely co-worker, whats it to you if i brought my coffee maker in and want to have my own coffee. its not in your way, not bothering you, leave me alone.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    emcaemca member
    WTF is with the people who broke into my house last night and stole my jewelry.

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

• Options

imageemca:

hugs.

that is one of the worst feelings ever.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imageDeputiesWife:

imageemca:

hugs.

I agee - it is a horrible feeling. I'm so sorry emca! (((hugs)))

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options

- Wtf (someone, haven?t decided yet) - Unexpectedly BIL had a change in college plans (he?s a freshman). He?ll probably be going to school by us instead. He will be moving in the weekend. When he and DH are together, it?s nothing but two boys being boys. WTH did I just do?!? *

- Wtf face ? I decided to start wearing (more) makeup the last few weeks. Normally if you see me with eyeshadow, bronzer, mascara and lipstick that?s a lot. So I started to wear more crap?and I am breaking out bad. This is why most days I go 100% au natural. I don?t feel like looking like a 13 yr old in puberty. If I look ugly without anything on, so be it. Pimples are worse. Seriously ? my face is fucked up right now. Blech.

* Disclaimer: I love, love, love BIL. He?s a great kid. He was an unexpected baby so there?s significant age difference between him and his siblings. For that reason alone he was babied by everyone, myself included. I mean I?ve known him since he was 8. That makes for a little frustration with chores and the like. He isn?t a troublemaker by any means. Seriously?.what did I just agree to?? Hold me. Left Hug 

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Options

WTF brain - you forgot that because of our 2pm physical today that we weren't allowed to eat after 6:30am and you didn't think to set the alarm back so we could wake up a bit early and eat something today! Ughhh...I'm so hungry and it's only 10am!!! 

WTF male co-workers - this is not a nail salon. Please stop trimming your fingernails at your desk...we can all hear you...ewwww.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRachael07.07.07:

- Wtf (someone, haven?t decided yet) - Unexpectedly BIL had a change in college plans (he?s a freshman). He?ll probably be going to school by us instead. He will be moving in the weekend. When he and DH are together, it?s nothing but two boys being boys. WTH did I just do?!? *

- Wtf face ? I decided to start wearing (more) makeup the last few weeks. Normally if you see me with eyeshadow, bronzer, mascara and lipstick that?s a lot. So I started to wear more crap?and I am breaking out bad. This is why most days I go 100% au natural. I don?t feel like looking like a 13 yr old in puberty. If I look ugly without anything on, so be it. Pimples are worse. Seriously ? my face is fucked up right now. Blech.

* Disclaimer: I love, love, love BIL. He?s a great kid. He was an unexpected baby so there?s significant age difference between him and his siblings. For that reason alone he was babied by everyone, myself included. I mean I?ve known him since he was 8. That makes for a little frustration with chores and the like. He isn?t a troublemaker by any means. Seriously?.what did I just agree to?? Hold me. Left Hug 

BIL's moving in is tough stuff. I cant lie. and mine is 30. I left notes on what needed to be done.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    emcaemca member
    imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageDeputiesWife:

imageemca:

hugs.

I agee - it is a horrible feeling. I'm so sorry emca! (((hugs)))

Thanks Girls!

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

• Options

Rachael07.07.07's "f" bomb didn't get starred out!  I don't have a WTF today, I just thought that was worth mentioning. 

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageemca:

I'm so sorry !!!

+++
  • Options
    imageEdwina.McDunnough:

imageemca:

I'm so sorry !!!

Me too.  Huge ((hugs)). 

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageemca:

So sorry!  HUGS

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    imagebfarrell:

Rachael07.07.07's "f" bomb didn't get starred out!  I don't have a WTF today, I just thought that was worth mentioning. 

that is sweet!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    WTF Sally Hansen Salon effects - you have a great idea here, but make a better product!  How the hell do you expect these nails to last up to 10 days, when I didn't even have them on for an hour before I chipped one, then after 3-4 hours of hanging out with my family last night for dinner, ALL my nails are chipped and now today, I have to remove them....thanks for the waste of money!!! 
    TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    imagebfarrell:
    imageEdwina.McDunnough:

imageemca:

I'm so sorry !!!

Me too.  Huge ((hugs)). 

me three!

was it insured?

that is so voilating

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imagebfarrell:

that is sweet!

lol. I have been waiting until wtf Wednesday to used fucked. I saw this over on the nest late last week ;o) I'm quoting you Dee Dubs and I can see that you typed fuuck minus the extra "u" but I think that is still a banned word. Not fucked though. Fuuck is fucked.

Ok, I am a juvenile little child. I am well aware. Sorry to all those that don't swear like a sailor....

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Options

imageemca:

OMG, how scary!!! How did they break in?

• Options

wtf teeth. I had to have a crown yesterday and now I have a spot with an exposed gum. Hopefully, the novicaine I had will not affect my cycle.

wtf DH. He took a tree down with his bare hands yesterday because he broke his saw and now has to buy a new one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imagebfarrell:

that is sweet!

lol. I have been waiting until wtf Wednesday to used fucked. I saw this over on the nest late last week ;o) I'm quoting you Dee Dubs and I can see that you typed fuuck minus the extra "u" but I think that is still a banned word. Not fucked though. Fuuck is fucked.

Ok, I am a juvenile little child. I am well aware. Sorry to all those that don't swear like a sailor....

wait how can you see that.

and i think it took me jsut now to realize that dee dubs is me. im so lame. lol. i didnt pick up on that with the cheetos comment im like wait - i was eating those the other night! LOL and told you about them.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

imageemca:

O.M.G.  I am so sorry. 

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options

WTF ovaries - how is it that you can arbitrarily manage to produce 2 beautiful follies on your own when I can barely get that after injecting myself with all of those stims for my IVF! 

WTF self - why am I a glutton for punishment and trying to do a Hail Mary IUI with those 2 follies knowning good and darn well the odds are slim to none for a BFP...but I am secretly hoping nonetheless...

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options

imageemca:

I'm so sorry.  I hope they catch them.

• Options
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imagebfarrell:

that is sweet!

wait how can you see that.

and i think it took me jsut now to realize that dee dubs is me. im so lame. lol. i didnt pick up on that with the cheetos comment im like wait - i was eating those the other night! LOL and told you about them.  

I have super powers...that's how I can see it Wink Idk but when I hit quote, it shows up in the quoted section on my end. It's pretty cool. We can have secret conversations that way, lol.

And...:::face palm:::: oh dee dubs. You called yourself a blonde on Saturday night so I'm not even going to bother reiterating that. That's why I love you. Smooches.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Options
    imageRachael07.07.07:

YAY !!!

+++
  • Options
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imagebfarrell:

that is sweet!

yes i see it now when you quote it! LOL.

and yes I am blonde - and thats ok -- but I've never quite had a nickname like that before... 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imageEdwina.McDunnough:

imageemca:

I'm so sorry !!!

ugh im so sorry

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imagebfarrell:

that is sweet!

yes i see it now when you quote it! LOL.

and yes I am blonde - and thats ok -- but I've never quite had a nickname like that before... 

ha ha. It might have helped if I gave you a more direct way of knowing it was you Wink It's like a hidden message game between the fuuck and nickname. Kind of amusing, not gonna lie.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Options
    emcaemca member
    imagetheworms:
    imagebfarrell:
    imageEdwina.McDunnough:

imageemca:

I'm so sorry !!!

Me too.  Huge ((hugs)). 

me three!

I thankfully had my engagement/wedding rings on and my diamond earrings.  Everything else was taken.  Some of it was old and I couldn't even remember what was in there.  None of it was insured...stupidly.  They broke in through our kitchen window.  I left it open, but didn't think anyone could fit in that window.  It is pretty small.  They cut the screen.  My dog was here....obviously not a good watch dog, but thankfully he is OK.  Could hav

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"