1st Trimester
Options

Hope to see you again soon, 1st Tri.

It's officially over. After 5 weeks straight of ups and downs, I started cramping and bleeding tonight.

I plan to try again as soon as possible, i.e. as soon as the bleeding stops.  If anyone on here is willing to share their success stories if you tried right after a m/c (sorry for your loss), I'd love to hear it. 

Thanks for being here, I hope to be back soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Hope to see you again soon, 1st Tri.

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I hope that you're feeling well soon and that you have quick success with your next try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. I've been there. I had a missed miscarriage in 2007. I had one period, then got pregnant again with my son. Best of luck to you.
  • Options

Boo......so sorry for your loss Juliane. I had hopes that your situation would work itself out positively.  After my M/C in May, my cycle returned pretty much right on target.  That went for a full 29 days, my usual, and after the second period we conceived in July.  I didn't realize how common miscarriages are until I opened up about mine, and then everyone and their mother had a story to share, so there it is. 

Hopefully your unfortunate loss was early enough that your body will recover quickly.  We'll save a spot for you here.  :)

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss.

I myself have had 2 early m/cs, my oldest son, blighted ovum, then m/c...then a month after m/c I had my 2nd son....now I'm pregnant again.  So don't give up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you are back here soon.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry.  Head over to the MC/PL or TTCAL boards if you like.  FYI, the TTCAL board has a blof with lots of commonly asked questions and info in it.  YOu can find it in a ton of the ladies' siggies.  Are you cleared to try again right away?  I haven't heard of an okay to try until after at least one normal period.  You need your lining to build back up for another implantation.  We had a natural loss a couple months ago at about 7.5 weeks.  We waited for one normal period, used an OPK, and got pregnant with that next cycle.  We were psyched because with our DS it took 9months to get KU.  The lost pregnancy was a surprise because I was still BF'ing.  GL and again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options

imageHBaylies:
    I'm so very sorry.  Head over to the MC/PL or TTCAL boards if you like.  FYI, the TTCAL board has a blof with lots of commonly asked questions and info in it.  YOu can find it in a ton of the ladies' siggies.  Are you cleared to try again right away?  I haven't heard of an okay to try until after at least one normal period. 

Thanks :) I will definitely be stopping by the TTCAL and MC boards now.

My doc said she recommends I wait 3 cycles but that it's definitely a personal choice and she's fine with whatever I choose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss.  I recommend the PL boards also.

I had one period after my loss then we got pregnant again.  I would also recommend waiting at least one cycle.  I bled on and off for about a month, so even if you think you're done doesn't mean you are.  Also you don't know when your period will return so I have had friends think they're late and take a HPT, get a positive and think they're pregnant again when really the hCG just isn't all out of their system yet.

GL and I hope you have success soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"