Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Total Dork Status

I have reached total dork status by going to see Glee 3D with my little sisters. Anyone else?
TTC#1
DX Hypothyroid,Prolactinoma, Annovulatory Cycles, Celiac, Lichen,IBS, Severe Allergies ETC>>
M/C 1/2011
May 2011 Clomid 50mg +Ovidrel-BFN
June 2011 HSG, DH SA Both Normal
Sept 2011 C/P
Sep 2011 IUI w/Frozen Sperm, progesterone therapy

Re: Total Dork Status

• Options
    I haven't gone, but only because I can't find anyone to drag with me.  Was it terrible?  I haven't heard great reviews

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I was there!! I was at the concert that they filmed the movie for!! it was in NY, and they announced it was being filmed, and that we would get to see some songs performed more than once for filming / editing process, it was so awesome!!! We got to see the Warblers 3x!!  A camera man actually came to our section, & he filmed me and my gf's rocking out to "firework" but when we saw the movie, they never showed any crowd shots, so our 15mins of fame never existed LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsNap515:
    I was there!! I was at the concert that they filmed the movie for!! it was in NY, and they announced it was being filmed, and that we would get to see some songs performed more than once for filming / editing process, it was so awesome!!! We got to see the Warblers 3x!!  A camera man actually came to our section, & he filmed me and my gf's rocking out to "firework" but when we saw the movie, they never showed any crowd shots, so our 15mins of fame never existed LOL

That must have been an awesome experience!! 

TTC#1
    DX Hypothyroid,Prolactinoma, Annovulatory Cycles, Celiac, Lichen,IBS, Severe Allergies ETC>>
    M/C 1/2011
    Sept 2011 C/P
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:
    I haven't gone, but only because I can't find anyone to drag with me.  Was it terrible?  I haven't heard great reviews

I havent watched glee since the first few episodes but the movie stunk. The singing was off key at times I thought and just boring. 

TTC#1
    M/C 1/2011
    Sept 2011 C/P
  • Options
    imageskiboston:

imagebtaylor19:

I havent watched glee since the first few episodes but the movie stunk. The singing was off key at times I thought and just boring. 

This is what I'd heard, I l'll just wait til they have it on dvd.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"