Attachment Parenting
Options

I forgot to mention a return to BWing!

We went on a bit of a vacation last week where we basically visited old friends and did some sight seeing in a few different places.  DS hasn't wanted to be worn for quite a while but there was a few places where we were walked on streets with narrow sidewalks and letting him walk wasn't an option.  I would give him the option of the Ergo of stroller.  He chose the Ergo every time!

I actually can't find mine since we moved and borrowed my SIL's even though I knew it was just wishful thinking since he hadn't wanted to be worn in months.  I am so glad I did, it was awesome to have him at my shoulder, talking and pointing out everything he saw!  In some ways, it was even more fun then when he was little because we could interact so much.  I love BWing!

Re: I forgot to mention a return to BWing!

• Options
    It is fun isn't it. I was showing my mom how to wrap DD on friday and DS all of the sudden wanted up. I hadden't worn him since the begining of this year. I figured I'd give it a go and wraped him FWCC in my gauze wrap. It actually wasn;t heavy like I would have expected. He hung out for a while and snuggeled. After a few minutes of waliking around the house he wanted down but it was a long time for my super active guy. So cute :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"