TTC after 35
Options

IUI #4 Delayed!

So I went to the RE on Monday only to be told I have a cyst and coldn't start untill it's gone! SO I had to take a shot of ovidrel to bring on ovulation to get rid of it. I just ended AF and here I am bringing it on again two days later! I have to go in on Tuesday to see if it's going away. I feel lousy and don't know if it's going to work. I'm so emotional. All I want to do is cry, kick, scream and yell! Why can't things ever go right?
teacher11

Re: IUI #4 Delayed!

• Options
    Sorry Sad  Hopefully it will go away soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry.... feeling frustrations myself.  Wishing you lots of good luck.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  Hugs Left Hug
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sad-  Hope that your able to get back on track with TTC real soon!!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options

Ugh!  I'm so sorry!

• Options
    Blech...I am sorry to hear about the bad news. The delay in TTC has got to be so frustrating. It seems like a few girls on the board lately have had them. I hope it goes away soon and good luck.
    Me 35, Him 31, TTC#2 since March 2011
    High FSH, Low AMH, Poor Responder
    Apr'06 Blighted Ovum at 10W
    TTC 6 more mo. before BFP (acupuncture, chinese herbs,
    clomid, mayan abdominal massage, yoga, meditation)
    Jul'07 DS born healthy
    Mar'11 Miscarrage at 9W
    Sept'11 FSH=15.7, referred to RE by my OB/GYN
    Oct '11 started with RE (IVF-NJ, Dr. Darder)
    3 Clomid/IUI Cycles = BFN
    2 Max Dose Injectible IUIs = BFN
    May '12 Donor Egg Speech
    June '12 2nd Opinion RE (Cooper Center, Dr. Check)
    High Hopes for BFP soon!!
  • Options
    No, they haven't put me on birth control pills. I was told to take a shot of ovidrel and to come back on Tuesday for bloodwork to see if it's going away. That  might be the next step if it dosen't work. I'll have to wait and see.
    teacher11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"