Secondary IF
Options

Coping

So, had a terrible to end to my work day, and I think between that and all of the medication I am on, it is taking a toll on me emotionally.  So, what do you girls do to cope when all you want to do it crawl up in a ball and cry until you can not cry anymore?  I feel as though I am loosing control of myself and I HATE that I have not control over any of this.  I just want to have a baby and I do not understand why that is so much to ask for :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Coping

• Options

((hugs)), I'm sorry you're feeling this way.  If possible, having that good cry can help.  I have also been writing in a journal when I'm feeling like that and it really helps me to get out my emotions.  

I think that not having control over IF is the hardest part. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hide in the bathroom and have a long soak.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What helps me cope when I'm on the verge is to visualize what our family is going to look like in the future. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and think about eating dinner as a family of four. DD in her booster, baby in the highchair, DH helping the kids get seated and me serving dinner. It helps me to remember that all of this heart ache will be worth it in the end. Good luck staying positive. It can be SO hard sometimes.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options

I'm so sorry, hugs.  IF sucks and it makes our lives crazy.  Hang in there!  I take long walks with DS he helps me relax when he starts pointing out all the little things.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is all just so unfair.  I know exactly how you feel Crying

I get through it by letting myself have a bad day.  If I want to lose my sh*t, I lose it.  We need to allow ourselves to feel what we feel.  Bottling it all up just makes it that much worse. 

That being said, I don't let myself wallow for days.  If I have a bad day, I let myself have it if, and only if, I promise to pick myself up the next day.  I will do something fun with DD, force myself to go to the gym, whatever it takes to get my a** back in the game.  Fake it until you make it, right?

Hang in there lovey!  {{{HUGS}}}

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"