Ohio Babies
Options

where would you look?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
If you were looking for home childcare where would you look? I'm looking to get back into childcare, but I'm not sure where the best place to advertise would be. In the papers and such, the cost adds up, so I want to make sure to get to the most people for the best price.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
I Bump from my phone 90% of the time, with a baby in my lap, so please excuse my bad format and poor spelling and/or punctuation.

Re: where would you look?

• Options
    One of those mailers that come to your home. Even though I throw them away I go through them in case something I see something good, and I don't alway have time to read the paper or local papers...HTH. GL!
  • Options
    I would start with linking up with actionforchildren.org.  My company sends all its new moms to them to help them find childcare.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Care.com or Craiglists
    More often than not I get women from Craig's list
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options
    Care.com
    Save some time to dream, cause your dream might save us all"
    DX: PCOS & Endo
    Cycle # 184,943 January 2010 Follistim, trigger, B2B IUI = BFP on Febuary 14, 2010

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use care.com.
    JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • Options
    We've known our neighbors for a few years now but never realized that one down the street we talk to had a daycare until she had a sign in her front yard at the beginning of the school year. We're going with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"