Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I figured this place is as good as any

I feel like a have a small cold. So, I went in to our medicine cabinet in search for some Dayquil cold/flu. I found it, took an adult dose and I just realized that it's exp. date is 12/10. Am I going to die?

Sincerly,

A medicine hoarder 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...

Re: I figured this place is as good as any

• Options
    I don't think so - I believe it is just not as effective.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I do believe that if you take medicine past its expiration date that you will die. Might not be for another 60 years, but it is a fact.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cousin the doc says it may lose some potency over time, but it also does that if stored in an area that is too warm or is well lit, so its not harmful but may be less than 100% effective.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

Phew! no direct death threat. So far, the facts I have collected from you ladies indicate that I should triple my dosage so that it works effectively.

Thanks guys! :D

::takes a swing of quil::

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Options
    imageaabreu32:
    I don't think so - I believe it is just not as effective.
  • Options

It really depends on the drug.  The one I know of for SURE that is bad after it expires is any tetracycline family drug.  They actually become poisonous & can do significant damage if you use it after it's expiration date. 

I'd say to call your local pharmacy to be on the safe side. 

• Options

My DH works in the medical field and still takes prescription allergy meds from 2004. lol

I'd throw them out, but anywho....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you do die, make sure you come back and tell us, so that we may all judge you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"