Pregnant after IF
Options

Fluid levels dropped again, possibly inducing next week

I have weekly ultrasounds now and today's levels went down to 7 something from 9 last week. Midwife is calling me off work but says I can do half days since I'm sitting most of the time but I need to be home laying down mostly. Baby weighs 7.6 lbs & looks fine. They did an NST today which was normal/good & will start doing those 2 times a week now. Scheduled this friday again for NST, then tuesday next week & wednesday for u/s & check. At that point I may be induced due to fluid levels and they really are pushing me to get to 38 weeks instead of 37. Midwife stated if I was 38 weeks already I would be going this week, YIKES. I started crying in the office, I wasn't ready for this. I thought I would be working more but medically I can't now. So hopefully baby next week =)

Re: Fluid levels dropped again, possibly inducing next week

• Options
    How exciting that you'll be meeting your LO so soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope all of your appointments go smoothly over the next week and you have a super smooth delivery :)
    TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, you are so close to meeting your LO!
  • Options
    Wow!  You are going to be meeting your little one so soon!  I hope you're able to keep him in there as long as it's safe for him to stay.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"