Alright, so you guys talked me into letting DCP potty train J (now that I write that out it seems so obvious . . .).
Anyway, Kewlie got me started on some research and I found these waterproof Potty Scotty reusable training pants. Apparently they're much more absorbent than the Gerber ones and got really good reviews.
So, a few questions:
- How many of these pants should I get?
- What do you do if they poop in them?
- At this point, should we still be diapering for naps (I'm leaning toward yes, because he still sometimes leaks through double/triple-stuffed CDs during naps).
- How consistent should we be? If they're using these during the day at daycare, does that mean we should on weekends too? What about when we're out running errands (or doing anything other than staying at home)?
- How often do we need to be running him to the potty?
- Should I get one of those seat insert things rather than the kid-sized potty? (I would get a stool so he could stand but they're having him sit at daycare so we should probably be consistent there.)
TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12
baby blog/cooking blog