Amazon returns — The Bump
Upstate NY Babies

Amazon returns

I have 2 things that I need to return to Amazon.  I have the mailing labels printed and everything is ready to go.  But getting to a UPS store is sort of inconvenient for me.  There is a UPS box at Wegmans and I was wondering if anyone knew if I could drop off the packages there?  One is a small Amazon box and the other is just a flat bubble envelope, they would both fit in the UPS box.
DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: Amazon returns

• Yes maam, as long as they fit in the box, you are good to go!
  • image TinaL99:
    I have 2 things that I need to return to Amazon.  I have the mailing labels printed and everything is ready to go.  But getting to a UPS store is sort of inconvenient for me.  There is a UPS box at Wegmans and I was wondering if anyone knew if I could drop off the packages there?  One is a small Amazon box and the other is just a flat bubble envelope, they would both fit in the UPS box.

Won't UPS pick them up at your house??  My brother had me mail something to him for his business and he emailed the labels to me, I packaged it, and they picked it up at my house.

• image Kim72508:

image TinaL99:

Won't UPS pick them up at your house??  My brother had me mail something to him for his business and he emailed the labels to me, I packaged it, and they picked it up at my house.

UPS/Amazon will charge you for this I guess.....Amazon provides free returns on a lot of stuff but you have to drop it someplace. If UPS is bringing you something anyways you could give it to them, but not schedule a stop. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards