Houston Babies
Options

DayCares...

I am looking for recommendations for daycares around the Spring/Klein/Champion area.  I know of the Kids R Kids and the Courtyard.  I am looking for more non chain types of daycares I guess.  I have looked into Champions Mont but it starts at 18 months.  I prefer not private homes.  LO is 14 months.  Thanks.

Re: DayCares...

• Options

first baptist child development center/ first kids academy right on the border of TW/ Spring on Sawdust.

• Options

Not sure if you ever considered a in home daycare or not. I love Jett's Ms. Maria. She is so great with him and the older children as well.  She has 2 openings she is the Spring area (east side of 45). Here is her site....

mariaskids.shutterfly.com

If not I know there are alot of great places (churches) near the woodlands.

Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSTBMrsMartin:

Not sure if you ever considered a in home daycare or not. I love Jett's Ms. Maria. She is so great with him and the older children as well.  She has 2 openings she is the Spring area (east side of 45). Here is her site....

mariaskids.shutterfly.com

If not I know there are alot of great places (churches) near the woodlands.

Oops sorry I just skimmed through your post about that your preferred non in home daycares. There are tons of montessori schools I have heard good things about near cypresswood. I just don't remember the names.

Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"