High-Risk Pregnancy

Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/29/11 (Mon.)

Sorry ladies, I lost my internet and TV during Irene. We finally got it back so here I am!

What is your favorite store to shop in person/internet?

What is your favorite (non-fast food) place to eat?

What is your favorite fast food place?

Where has been your favorite place to vacation?

Updates?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/29/11 (Mon.)

• What is your favorite store to shop in person/internet? I like to shop Forever 21 online. I love to shop lots of stores in person, VS is one of my favorites. 

What is your favorite (non-fast food) place to eat? Olive Garden!

What is your favorite fast food place? I like Burger king, since they cater to my needs with a veggie burger. Big Smile

Where has been your favorite place to vacation? My grandpa owns a home on the jersey shore. I like to vacation there because it holds alot of great memories. Its a very family oriented place to vacation too.

Updates? Lots of contractions, and an appointment tommorow. We'll see if I'm anymore dilated or effaced. I feel like I'm getting close.  Little Man sounded good on his last NST so I'm ready.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) My fav store is ross I love ross internet I have only done walmart. 2)TGIF, red lobster 3) wendys 4) Estes Park is only two hours away and amazing Updates- no updates other than Im so grouchy all the time Im over it. Holly chubb its getting close
  • Loading the player...
  • What is your favorite store to shop in person/internet? - Kohls - I can always find great deals there

What is your favorite (non-fast food) place to eat?  - Tully's (it is an upstate NY restaurant - good beer and good food)  - we won't be going there for a while with the 3 coming

What is your favorite fast food place? - I would have to say Subway as my stomach can't handle anything else.

Where has been your favorite place to vacation? - I would have to say Hawaii - it was absolutely beautiful and such a peaceful trip - I just my hubby would have been there with me (I was in college and it was a trip with my family - someday I will make it back again)

Updates? - nothing new - babies are still doing well - they are monitoring me daily for contractions and nothing yet just an angry uterus with the stretching for 3 - have a great day!

Adalynn, Brynn and Elena born October 13th, 2011! They were our triplet surprise and everyday is a blessing. Brynn Victoria was born 3lbs 7oz 16", Adalynn Louise born 3lbs 6oz 16 3/4" and Elena Marie born 3lbs 10oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"