North Carolina Babies
Options

photographers in Raleigh

I'm seeing ads for photographers near Charlotte, but looking for recommendations near Raleigh

Re: photographers in Raleigh

• Options
    What type of photos are you wanting done? I used Ever You Photography for a newborn photographer, but she takes family/baby/pregnancy type photos. If you look at her site my son is "Baby Cam" she is in Raleigh and on the bump as AngelPack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have used Ever You Photography as well for my engagement and Christmas family photos. I should have some of the pictures on my profile! The pictures were taken over a year ago. I plan to use her again for my pregnancy & newborn pics too!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It depends what you are looking for and your budget - I am a huge fan of Tamara Lackey Photography - they are located right across the street from Southpoint Mall.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Red Fern Photography!!  Rebecca is awesome with babies and has such a creative eye.  Her site is www.redfernphotographync.com .  She's located in downtown Raleigh off Wade Ave.  She did my maternity shoot at the NC State Arboretum and she is about to my baby's 3 month photos ;)  I highly recommend her!!!
  • Options
    I used Sarah Fitzgibbons for my maternity and newborn pictures.  She was very reasonable and did an excellent job.  Even though her page and contract states that the newborn session is 1 1/2 to 3hours, she stayed for just over 4 hours for us because my baby wanted to keep nursing and she didn't charge us extra.  If you check her out, tell her Felicity's mom referred you. 
  • Options
    Also check out 2&3 Photography.  They're EXCELLENT and they're doing all of our photography.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    have you looked at Courtney Gray, Jenny Tenney, or Aimee Laine?  They have all done friends of ours and we loved their work.  We didn't get pro pics done for DD but prob will after #2 arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"