Long Island Babies

Pediatrician in Suffolk

Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician in Suffolk? I met with Dr. Reindl of Stonybrook Physicians last week and was NOT impressed.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician in Suffolk

• I go to Dr. Hartman in Port Jefferson Station. I really love him. Let me warn you he is an older man, but that is part of his charm. He really knows his stuff, and if you have a newborn, he spaces out all of the vaccines which I also really appreciated. He was great with giving samples and talking with me over the phone whenever I had a silly question. He also has a help line with St. Charles Hospital that you can call at any time to speak with a nurse practitioner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Smithtown Pediatrics.  I use Dr. Bernstein.  He was my pedi when I was little so we've been using him for 31 years now.  My older brother went to him and my little brother and sisters still see him.  Now my LO does too.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Branch pediatrics in Smithtown is awesome. I recommended them to 3 of my friends and they all loved them and now use them
  • Set up a meetin with Dr. Joseph Thomas. He is in Selden.  He has another asian man in his office who you DO NOT want.  But Dr. Thomas is absolutly INCREDIBLE.  When you call speak to cerci, she is his head secretary and set up a meeting. I promise you will not be sorry
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"