Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*~ prplscrubs ~*~

Hello my long lost chart-stalker, friend! :o)  I just wanted to say that even though it's early, your chart is lookin' pretty and I'm keeping everything crossed for you this cycle!! Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~ prplscrubs ~*~

• Options

HI!!! I just happened to see this by accident, but it made me day thanks! :)

I hope this is it for us, we're on cycle 12 now Confused

how are you doing?? has your pregnancy been going well? I see you don't have too much longer!! :)

• Options

TTC is such a roller coaster, huh? Tongue Tied You just hang in there and keep a positive attitude! Don't EVER forget the motto "hope"!!

If you ever need to vent, rant, or just need a listening ear, you let me know :o)  Not that I want this to happen, but do you and DH have any plans if you don't get BFP this cycle? I've been through some testing, etc., so if you are going that route, and have questions, let me know.

I actually cannot believe how fast my pregnancy has gone. I've been super lucky to have a fairly easy pregnancy, so that could be why it's gone by fast in my opinion. We just finished buying things that were "essentials" to have, so now I think we're actually ready for her to be here. We actually have an u/s late this afternoon, so if we get some good pictures, I'll post one tomorrow in TTGP Check-in Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"