Two Under 2

New to board.

Hi Ladies!

I have a DD who is 1 and I'm expecting DC #2 on January 1st. It definitely wasn't planned but DH and I are happy, regardless! I'm very nervous about #2 since DD is already such a handful! How do you girls do it? I'm also curious about what you got new for #2 and if you shared most of the things from the first? I already have a second crib in case DD isn't ready for a toddler bed by then. Is a double stroller necessary? Has it helped you? And any other advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm nervous about how I'm going to balance out time between the two too. Anyway, hope to get to know everyone! Thanks for reading my post! (:
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: New to board.

• jgoojgoo member

Welcome & congrats!!

As far as being nervous & trying to figure out how to balance things- you just do. Once DC2 is here, you just make it work & your heart is fuller for it!

If you explore the past few pages, I know a few others have asked what you need for DC2 & there will be some ideas there.

I didn't get a double stroller & really didn't think I needed one. But looking forward to next spring when DD will be be 1 & DS will be 2, I think we'll end up purchasing one. But up until then, I haven't seen a need for one.

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi. I just had my daughter three weeks ago and my son is 15 months old. My daughter was definitely a surprise for me and my family. I, honestly, used the same car seat and stroller. Of course I got all new clothes because she was a girl but I recycled mostly everything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"