Pregnant after IF

**kthappy76**

I saw your post about your cervix -- I am so, so sorry this is even an issue for you. For what's it worth, I have had about 10 MFMs tell me all contradictory things in the last week (all UCSF and Stanford doctors). I think you should follow your gut and if something doesn't feel right, definitely speak up. The cerclage sounds like a good idea, plus bedrest. My cervix was 3cm, closed, high, etc -- all the way up until 27 weeks. It seems to have changed overnight. My only clue was pink spotting.

Keep hydrated, thinking positive, and your feet up!! 

TTC since 8/09
DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!

Re: **kthappy76**

• Hi hon. So glad to hear that your babes are still hanging tight in there, you're in the home stretch now.  It is so frustrating that everyone has a different take on how to deal w/this stuff, just goes to show that even the best are really just shooting from the hip most of the time, which is not terribly comforting. 

I should have known that things were going too well for me, after the last three years.  Hopefully we'll be able to keep my lousy cervix in check and keep the LOs cooking as long as possible.

TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"