1st Trimester
Options

Does sour candy help with your m/s?

If so, what kind do you eat?  School is starting on Monday and so is week 6 (when m/s hit full-force with DD) - I'm willing to try anything.  TIA!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does sour candy help with your m/s?

• Options

chewing mint gum and mint candies

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lately I have been using jolly ranchers to help ease my m/s.  Also, lemonade helps me too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    School is starting for me too and I bought ginger altoids to suck on during class. I am trying to keep my eighth graders from catching on! Good luck :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have foudn sucking mint candies or jolly ranchers seems to help some. Good Luck! I'm trying to keep anyone from catching on as well and I'm feeling terrible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Don't waste your money on Preggy Drops, they work just fine, but they are just expensive hard candies that are just made of sugar, like Jolly Ranchers. There's no special m/s ingredients, so I recommend Jolly Ranchers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! I thought people were crazy last go-round when they talked up Sour Patch Kids, but someone brought over sour Lifesaver gummies on game night and they're amazing. I'm picking up more ASAP. Ginger candy is really good, too, but the place I got them is out right now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Not all the time but sometimes. Sour Patch Kids and Lemon Heads.
    IUI #1 and #2 = BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN, no frosties

IVF #2 = BFP!! TWINS!!! Born 3/9/12

FET #1 = BFP!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

sour patch candies are great.

After reading the posts here though Im going to try the jolly ranchers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • Options

imageWildcatPrincess:
    Yes! I thought people were crazy last go-round when they talked up Sour Patch Kids, but someone brought over sour Lifesaver gummies on game night and they're amazing. I'm picking up more ASAP. Ginger candy is really good, too, but the place I got them is out right now.

YES! I live on Lifesaver Gummie Sours!!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"