October 2011 Moms
Options

Target Registry (deleting & when it will be fix)

I changed my password online (like Target.com wanted) and then it said that there was no registry for my account.

I searched (like someone wanting to purchase a gift) and found my registry and then logged on. The only thing it would let me do is add to the registry.....not delete. I spent hours searching around the dumb thing trying to figure it out. 

So I figured that it would show up at the Target store on one of their computers...and maybe I could edit it that way. No such luck. 

All I wanted to do was delete one items so I printed out the paperwork and took it to the desk - thinking maybe they would be able to mark it as FULFILLED so then at least nobody would purchase the item. They are unable to do that, but then the lady grabbed one of the scanner guns and scanned my registry and said I could try scrolling through until I see the item and then delete it from the scanner gun. SUCCESS!! I deleted it and she re-saved my registry....who knew it would be such a pain....

Oh and the other girl behind the counter said that it should all be resolved on MONDAY.......not helpful for me since my shower is Sunday.....but hopefully for the rest of you guys it will get straighten out before your showers.... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Target Registry (deleting & when it will be fix)

• Options
    I am having the same issue. Driving me nuts! My shower is tomorrow too so Monday does not help me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had two showers (this past Sunday and today) and I have a TON of things that didn't update....all I want to do is fix what people got me!

The girl on the phone said to create a new registry, call with both ID's and they can link the registries and combine then.  She said it will take 15 minutes to update - BUT - the entire registry site is down now and they have no idea when it will be up and running.....she said a few hours.  

My problem was that I had an amazon.com account.  UGH.  UGH. UGH 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My shower was yesterday... many people waited until Fri/Sat to shop & said they were unable to even print the registry list in the stores.  Many duplicates/gift cards... DH & I will have fun returning/exchanging/shopping, I guess...
  • Options
    Oh goody.... my shower is Tues so I'm sure everyone was out this weekend. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"