VBAC
Options

if you used/are using EPO or RRL tea...

When did you start using them and how much? Did you increase the amounts as you got closer to your due date? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: if you used/are using EPO or RRL tea...

• Options
    I started late in the game, but I drink about 3 cups/day.  iced with lemon is quite tasty!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I started using EPO really early.  The reason for my c/s was that I never dilated past 1cm.  So I don't know if that had anything to do with my mw giving me the go ahead earlier...

She told me I could start between 32-34 weeks.  I started at 33.  One capsule, vaginally, at night.  I have increased it to one capsule vaginally at night, PLUS one orally in the AM, and one orally in the PM.

I started drinking RRL tea around the same time, but I don't drink it that much, just because I always forget to make tea.  The only time I remember is at night, and it makes baby really jumpy and makes me have to pee a million times.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started EPO around 38 weeks. I took 2 pills 3x a day. I would occasionally insert 2 vaginally in the evenings before bed.
  • Options
    I have been drinking RRL tea since week 16. I drink a quart a day. Occasionally I forget, but I try to brew a huge batch, pour it into quart-size mason jars and put in fridge. I take one to work with me every day. I am undecided about EPO, though.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"