Health & Exercise
Options

Anyone have the sunshade for the BOB Revolution (old model)?

We have a BOB revolution that we bought in 2010. We live in a very sunny hot climate and in the fall winter we get a lot extreme wind. Does anyone have the sunshade for the BOB? How does it work in keeping out the sun/wind? I am hesitant to spend the $69 if it's not really worth it. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone have the sunshade for the BOB Revolution (old model)?

• Options

I have the "weather shield" which I think is different from what you're talking about, it's geared more towards wind/rain than creating shade... but I can vouch for it being very easy to attach and it appears to be quite weather proof.  I will be using it in the winter months out here as it creates a warm dry bubble for the kid Smile   I bought my BOB off craigslist, and the seller included all her accessories with it, so I only paid $200 for the stroller, weather shield & cup holder together, so like you I don't know that I would have splurged on the weather shield full price... 

As far as how well it works for your needs, have you read the reviews on Amazon?  Sorry I couldn't be more help!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We live in a sunny area.  I don't want to slather sunscreen on my LO every time we go out for a walk or jog, so, I ordered the sunshield in 2010 when I bought my BOB.  It helps with sun, wind, bugs and I've even thrown it on if I've gotten caught in a light sprinkle. I like that it's easy to put on, breathable mesh like material so LO doesn't overheat and it has the top window, so, I can still see what LO is doing in the stroller.  Excellent quality...I use it all the time and it still looks new.  I paid full price and would absolutely recommend buying it.  If you want to save money...my only suggestion would be to see if you can find a generic universal sun shield that might fit the BOB...or to try to find a resale on craigslist or ebay.  Good luck!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"