Washington Babies
Options

Whiny 18 month old???

DD has started whining ALL THE TIME! Part of if I think has to do with we've had no real schedule the past 2 weeks (road trip and in a hotel) but we may be in a hotel for another week and I can't stand the whining! I've tried ignoring it, saying stop, walking away from her, asking her to talk in a normal voice, start whining myself (usually this works the best and she starts laughing), but nothing is really helping and it seems to be getting worse by the day. She will also sometimes go in the mirror and start whining just to watch herself do it. HELP! I'm going to go crazy and I'm sure the people in the rooms next to us are getting annoyed!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whiny 18 month old???

• Options
    Mine does it to. Answer once and ask for the voice that sounds like mommy's and then ignore or find something new to do/distract. Isn't it fun. I actually think my 18 month old is a thousand times easier than my 3 year old right now so generally it doesn't phase me as much. Not fun though. Mine also throws some classic tantrums. Good luck - we just moved too so I know the adjustment is tough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"