Pregnant after IF
Options

My beta came in yesterday

I am so super thrilled.

At 14dp5dt my betea was 2427!!

The clinic I go to makes you wait the full 2 weeks and if the level is good they consider it positive and don't check for doubling. 

My u/s will be the week of Sept 12 (I will book it on Monday-I work there so I can book myself whenever) and I will meet with the RE on Sept 16 at which time he will probably release me to my OBGYN since he is more local (my RE is a good 6-7 hours away)

I can't believe this is all really real. DH convinced me to tell just our parents now. So yesterday we told my parents. They were thrilled. They both cried. My dad said keeping it a secret now "will be the hardest thing I ever had to do" LMAO. 

We might tell the ILs today if the opportunity arises. We are going to a wedding and need to get them alone first and currently, DH and his dad are already there and MIL and I are joining them later, we want to tell them together. So once we are all there, we will try to get them alone for a few minutes before we head over to the wedding. 

Cheers to fake drinking for me tonight Big Smile

Taking the Scenic Route
FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!

Re: My beta came in yesterday

• Options

Hooray!! So excited for you!!

Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a great number! I can't wait to hear how your first u/s goes!!
    After TTC with IR PCOS:
    April 2011: Metformin 1500mg + Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + Prometrium = BFP!
    Beta #1 at 14DPO: 197 Beta #2 at 18DPO: 1296
    At 40w6d, our Team Green surprise came by unplanned C-section and changed our lives forever!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Great beta, congrats!  Have fun telling your ILs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"