Washington Babies
Options

Thanks ladies!

Just wanted to put out a huge THANKYOU to all your kind words & thoughts on the FB Bumpie page after my surgery yesterday!

It's been a pretty emotional past 24hrs but we'll get through it. From what my Dr has said I can start TTC again in a couple of months and even after having my right fallopian tube removed, she seems to think it shouldn't cause too much problems with fertility - so fingers crossed!

Thanks again everyone xx  

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011

Re: Thanks ladies!

• Options

I'm not on fb, so I don't know what happened.  Would you mind sharing on here as well?  Whatever happened, it sounds like you have been through a lot  but have good news going forward.

Hugs to you and speedy recovery.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Options
    imagenewmommy74:

Just wanted to put out a huge THANKYOU to all your kind words & thoughts on the FB Bumpie page after my surgery yesterday!

It's been a pretty emotional past 24hrs but we'll get through it. From what my Dr has said I can start TTC again in a couple of months and even after having my right fallopian tube removed, she seems to think it shouldn't cause too much problems with fertility - so fingers crossed!

Thanks again everyone xx  

Just wanted to say that a good friend of mine went through the same experience and is about to have her second baby in a few days (2u2!)  Baby #2 was a total surprise because she had a lot of difficulty with conceiving a first sticky baby, and then the month she got pregnant she thought she ovulated on the side where the tube had been removed.  In any case, surprise BFP!  So I am hoping the very same for you once you start TTC again, and I will indeed keep my crossables crossed for you! 

image Visit The Nest!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebabyaustin725:

I'm not on fb, so I don't know what happened.  Would you mind sharing on here as well?  Whatever happened, it sounds like you have been through a lot  but have good news going forward.

Hugs to you and speedy recovery.

Thanks Emma!  Basically after having a rough  week of what I thought was bad gastro, vommitting and adominal pains (and confirmed by a Dr it was gastro!) I was just really looking forward to having something positive at the end of the week - having my 8wk u/s.

Well I went to my ultrasound at 3:00pm and by 4:30pm I was on my way to hospital ready for emergency surgery sad.gif
    The Dr found that I had an ectopic pregnancy and had such severe internal bleeding that I would need surgery straight away. So in I went & was then given the news that I had no choice but for the Dr to remove my right fallopian tube as there was too much damage. It was a bit hard to take at first but I know they would only say they needed it done if it was necessary so it's now done.

Feeling tender but as I said we'll get through it!

And thanks Shane, I have been reading lots of positve stories in the last 24 hours of women going on to having successfull pregnacies afterwards so the future doesn't look too grim! Thanks again :)

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    That sounds so scary!  I am so glad that you are okay.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"