Pregnant after IF

I'm bleeding.

It's bright red blood too.  I am so scared. 

I am going to call my RE's office but I'm afraid they won't see me for an u/s on the weekend.  I just don't think I have it in me to wait until Monday to know if this is my 8th miscarriage.

*P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm bleeding.

• Oh, I am so, so sorry.  Please keep us updated on what you hear from your RE.
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • {{HUGS}} I hope they are able to get you in for an u/s asap. Could you go to the ER?
    After 18 months TTC, our 2nd IUI brought us our BFP! Stick baby stick! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • ((hugs)) sending you lots of T&P!!!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageadaisybug:
    {{HUGS}} I hope they are able to get you in for an u/s asap. Could you go to the ER?

imagePappsMcgee:
    I'm sorry :( If they can't get you in, I would go to the ER and ask for one. ((Hugs))

I am sorry ((HUGS))  I agree with adaisybug and Papps, I would go to the ER if they were not able to get you in.  Praying for you and your LO!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Thanks for the support ladies.  I'm going in tomorrow at 9am for an u/s.
    *P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll keep you in my thoughts!! Hope it's nothing bad .... keep us updated, please!

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• ((HUGS))  Good luck tomorrow.
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism, a ton of IVF... finally it worked => a rough pregnancy => my sweet, sweet son born at 29 weeks 1 day Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Big ((hugs)) sweetie! 

I hope you can get into to the RE for an u/s and if not I agree with PP about trying to go to the ER.

Also, I know you know this but bleeding can be normal in pregnancy.  I had bleeding early on and a lot of other girls here have also.  I really really hope it turns out to be just normal bleeding for you too.

Sending you tons of T&P!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you having any cramping? Unfortunately bleeding is common. I have had two episodes and I go tomorrow to check for a HB. My RE said 4 out of 10 women will bleed and have healthy pregnancies. When i started bleeding i put myself on strick bedrest and upped the fluids. Ive always made the bleeding stop in a matter of hours. Keeping you in my thoughts!
  • I praying that everything will be okay sweetie. I hope your RE would let you come in this weekend. Huge Huge hugs.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Big, big hugs and lots of prayers that everything will be ok.
  • Sending hugs and good thoughts. I'm sorry this is happening.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ((Hugs)) I hope all is ok with LO!
  • (((hugs))) T&P's coming your way.
    Stacy
    PCOS, RPL, & Anti Cardiolipin Antibody
  • BIG ((((HUGS)))) keeping you in my T&P and hoping it is nothing. 
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thoughts and Prayers!! I'm so sorry I hope everything is ok!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sending good thoughts your way.  I'm glad you got an appt.  I've seen lots of bleeding on this board that turned out to be just fine.  ((hugs))
  • I'm so sorry that you're bleeding.  I know that is so frightening, even though bleeding can be totally normal in 1st tri.  Praying that your little one is ok and that your RE can see you this weekend to give you peace of mind and reassurance.  Hugs!
  • Lots of T&P's that everything will look good on your u/s!

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"