Secondary IF
Options

Sorry

I am sorry that I have not been giving a lot of support lately.  I just started school, which makes everything really crazy, and I am also just in a funk....I can not figure out what is causing it though.  I had my egg retrieval about 2 weeks ago and it went really well.  We have 10 frozen embroyos, which is great,  The problem is that I was not able to make it to transfer because of my STUPID lining.  I think I have figured out that the supression of my system does not work, so now we are doing a natural FET with femera (Letrozole), estrace and a few other things.  So, I am really nervous on how things are going to look on Tuesday.  Now to add to it all, I am either sick or having an allergic reaction to ANOTHER medication.  Which I hope is not the case.  I am still trying to stay positive that I WILL be pregnant at some point in 2011. 

Thanks for listening :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sorry

• Options

Ugh - the lack of control over EVERYTHING is a killer, isn't it??

Sorry you are in a funk. I feel the same way, often. I am a teacher and CAN"T BELIEVE I am starting yet ANOTHER school year without being pregnant. This is our third consecutive summer of trying and... nada.

I am on a forced break this month and,  though it was tough on day 3 when I realized that we were out of the game, it has actually been great -- wine every night, an extra cup of coffee here or there -- no monitoring. It feels like a vacation. At the same time, we gave ourselves a deadline of December at which point we will throw in the towel and surrender ourselves to the Infertility Demons, and now we are one month closer without a fair shot this month...

Blah blah blah!!

Hang in there :)

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
  • Options
    JMayJMay member

Bronxite hit the nail on the head - the lack of control is awful.  Glad to know you are still around and still being positive!  =-)  Remember we're all here to help you work through that funk!  I'll be holding good thoughts that your lining issues get resolved and you can transfer those embies soon! 

Jenna

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree with the others, the lace of control is horrible.  Plus the fact that we know way to much about how our bodies work and dont work. 

I hope your lining is exactly where it shoudl be and you get to transfer the embie.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"