Blended Families
Options

AWing a Moose pic

imageimage" mce_src="image">Since more than one of you commented about not seeing Moose, lets see if I can remember how to work this thing..
accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran

Re: AWing a Moose pic

• Options
    You can't deny that one.  He looks JUST like you!  Happy Baby!  He is very handsome and growing up fast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SUCH a cutie! How old is he now? He must be getting close to 2, if not already??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options

He's as cute as ever, which is a tough thing to do.  Has he ever had an ugly/funny looking kid phase?

Yup, he's your kid all right.

Photobucket
  • Options

Yes he looks just like me (poor kid!!)

Yes he's almost 21 months now so close to 2!!! WTF happened to the last 2 years?!?!

Yes, he had an awkward ugly phase when he was born and had a cone head for a month.  

And thanks.  I think he's pretty awesome and adorable, but I'm biased :) 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    Moose is still a cutie.
    DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• Options

imagegin9874:
    Moose is still a cutie.

Thanks, I think he's pretty awesome :) 

• Options
    He is adorable as always! So sorry about what you are going through, glad to se eyou back.
  • Options
    Thank you for my moose fix! I have missed him so!! Moose is my boyfriend on the side. ;-) lol
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options
    I just love him :) So handsome!!
  • Options
    those cheeks!!! Aw! He's so adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"