May 2011 Moms
Options

What is the Facebook group?

I'd like to come play over there please :) Posting here from my phone is a PITA. Thanks!
**Baby #3 is on the way!**
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What is the Facebook group?

• Options
    "May 2011 Bumpies" is the group. It's private so you'll have to search for it on FB.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was wondering this too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Found it, thanks!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was wondering this same thing yesterday... Thanks! I also found it!
  • Options
    I just asked to join.
  • Options
    I also just asked to join :)
  • Options

I'm just going to throw this out there:

When you click that ^^^ link, it brings you to the list of members. Of which, many of you have similar, identifying photos that you do here. I can see all of your names.

That's freaky. Maybe I'm just weird about internet privacy because I've been burned, but could you maybe delete this link?? 

And no, this is not me "hate'n'" 

• Options
    imageLisa Frank:

I'm just going to throw this out there:

When you click that ^^^ link, it brings you to the list of members. Of which, many of you have similar, identifying photos that you do here. I can see all of your names.

That's freaky. Maybe I'm just weird about internet privacy because I've been burned, but could you maybe delete this link?? 

And no, this is not me "hate'n'" 

I'm guessing the kind of people that want to be in on the Facebook group don't care.

Or else they're just really bad at internet privacy. Really, really bad.

• Options
    Privacy being one of the main reasons I wouldn't join. I am not against being FB friends with some people here, but not a whole group. As evidenced by the last week or so here, the interwebz be full of crazy and immature.
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

imageLisa102304:
    Privacy being one of the main reasons I wouldn't join. I am not against being FB friends with some people here, but not a whole group. As evidenced by the last week or so here, the interwebz be full of crazy and immature.

Word.

• Options
    imageLisa Frank:

imageLisa102304:

Word.

Yeah, I still remember the Invidia scandal on Married Life (anyone who knows what I'm talking about deserves a cookie). It gets so much worse than it's been here yet... and people are making it so very easy.

• Options
    imagetokenhoser:
    imageLisa Frank:

imageLisa102304:

Word.

Yeah, I still remember the Invidia scandal on Married Life (anyone who knows what I'm talking about deserves a cookie). It gets so much worse than it's been here yet... and people are making it so very easy.

Pass me a (fat free, please) cookie.  I also remember it happening to MollyAlison, kae71463 and HauteMama.

• Options

imageMrsSparklebottom:
    You have to be a special kind of crazy to stalk people from a pregnancy website. Huh?

One of my IRL friends from the Houston board was stalked and had all kind of her personal info aired online, including her DH's name, place of work, home address, home price, all kinds of info.  It's really crazy but those kind of people are out there.

• Options

imagetokenhoser:

Cookie, please.

And Pook, MollyA.  <3<3<3

Haters be hatin'. I know from experience myself.

• Options
    Every time I see a new person added to the FB group I think "Who is that?" I'm getting closer and closer to removing myself because I just don't know the newer people. I'm about to just friend the people I know from the group and be done but there are some pros to the group. I just wish it was a little more exclusive. Not in a clique-ish type way but a "we're all regs and we 'know' each other" type way.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

imagemeimsx:
    Every time I see a new person added to the FB group I think "Who is that?" I'm getting closer and closer to removing myself because I just don't know the newer people. I'm about to just friend the people I know from the group and be done but there are some pros to the group. I just wish it was a little more exclusive. Not in a clique-ish type way but a "we're all regs and we 'know' each other" type way.

But that's never how it goes. All that comes from off-shoot boards/CafeMom/FB groups is bashing/talking about people and posts here.  I've BTDT.  No, thanks.  And there is an active off-shoot board that a few of my e-friends are a part of (even a few of the posters here <3.) The posts always make it back around, and it seriously makes me ill.  I see it, and it's gross. Maybe that's not what the FB board was all about at first, but it always leads to yucky things.  I'd rather be oblivious.  I'm FB/e-friends with the people I "trust" and move on with my day.

• Options

imagemeimsx:

agreed.. except I'm not quite as regular of a poster as some! I can't keep up with the working mom thing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLisa Frank:

imagetokenhoser:

Cookie, please.

And Pook, MollyA.  <3<3<3

Haters be hatin'. I know from experience myself.

I looooved her orchids!

Something similar happened on the bump lately.  Someone emailed a woman's posts to her DH at work, so he could see her complaining and see how much she was posting when she was "supposed to be taking care of the kids".  They were able to find his info on FB.  A side-reason I will never complain about DH on here...

A couple of y'all need to friend me on FB. Ahem.  

• Options
    It happens on Parenting all time time. I have seen several instances of e-stalking over there and people emailing DHs and even employers. Flucking nuts.
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

imageLisa102304:
    It happens on Parenting all time time. I have seen several instances of e-stalking over there and people emailing DHs and even employers. Flucking nuts.

And yet every time it happens people act so darn surprised.

I'm almost tempted to join the group with a stripped down account just to watch the fur fly when the inevitable happens.

• Options
    imagetokenhoser:

imageLisa102304:

And yet every time it happens people act so darn surprised.

I'm almost tempted to join the group with a stripped down account just to watch the fur fly when the inevitable happens.

I'm tempted to join to see who all was bitching about me.  I'm pretty sure you can hide most of your profile to the group, but then they'd still know your real name. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"