Georgia Babies
Options

Need T&P for a friend as well (long)

Background, 20+ years ago, my friend was in a car accident with her parents, who both were killed. My friend broke every bone in her body and other injuries. She's been dealing with surgeries, on top of surgeries her entire life. And as she's gotten older (she's 29) she's been having more and more health issues. About 10 years ago she got some kind of plate in her head that was supposed to last for just 5 years. It lasted 10. Last week, she had brain surgery to get it replaced. Anyway, my best friend was saying that she doesn't feel like our friend is going to live much longer.

She has a 3 year old little girl and a husband who cares about no one or nothing but himself (he insisted in moving to an area that is 2 hours from the closest hospital because it was most convenient for him!) He doesn't have a job, and refuses to get one because they have her trust fund from her parents (which she needs for all of her medical expenses). If something happens to her, her daughter will get $5M (life insurance, her parents life insurance, trust fund, etc). And if the husband gets his hands on that money, the little girl won't ever see a dime of it. 

So, its a very stressful situation for her. And its something that shouldn't have to worry about on top of everything else.

So, please pray for my friend. She and her little gir need them right now.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Need T&P for a friend as well (long)

• Options

prayers said. What an awful situation.

• Options
    Thinking of your friend, what a terrible situation.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does your friend see that her husband is that way, or is she completely oblivious? if she has some clue, I really hope that she talks to a lawyer about her will, and gets things squared away so that her daughter is protected. What a sad situation. Your friend is in my thoughts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"