Secondary IF
Options

Started spotting...

So the fun begins again.  Started spotting last night and it continued this morning.  This has happened on all of my cycles with femara about 3-4 days before the actual AF shows up.  I used to get excited and think it was implantation bleeding.  Now I know better.  I am contemplating a break for a couple months....well, we would keep trying but just go it au natural...so bummed out.
Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???

Re: Started spotting...

• Options
    Oh boo :( I'm so sorry. I know you're bummed, but I'll hold out some hope for you, until you get AF or go in next Thurs. {HUGS}
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options
    Ugh I am so sorry.  Hugs to you and here is to hoping it is implantation spotting this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry ((HUGS))
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hope this time it is implantation bleeding.  Definitely understand the feeling about taking a break, I'm just coming off of one.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"