D.C. Area Babies
Options

dependent/childcare flex spending

For those of you who use home based daycares, how do you submit for reimbursement to your childcare flex spending?  Do they write you a receipt or does the cx check suffice?  TIA!

Re: dependent/childcare flex spending

• Options
    They have a receipt form that includes their tax ID number and they sign off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I just got this notification from my dependent care account admins (I'm a fed and use FSA Feds).

"By chance, have you been sending cancelled checks as supporting documentation with your Dependent Care claims? If so, we wanted to let you know we can no longer accept your cancelled checks to reimburse your claim. You must either have the provider sign the Affidavit on Section(s) 2 and/or 5 of the claim form or attach a copy of your bill or signed receipt"

the form they mention above might be different than the one you use. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The company that administers our flex spending plan has a form that I fill out and have the DCP sign. So, I don't have to worry about getting a receipt from the DCP but I do have to get her to sign the form.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagevtkendra:
    The company that administers our flex spending plan has a form that I fill out and have the DCP sign. So, I don't have to worry about getting a receipt from the DCP but I do have to get her to sign the form.

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagezeptattoo:

imagevtkendra:

This.

Same here.  (I'm a Fed).  Form includes DCP's Tax ID number.

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"