Health & Exercise
Options

Need a jumpstart - help please

I need a jumpstart bad, I lost a little bit of weight in the beginning, but I have hit a wall and I am really upset about it. I've been being really active, or as active as I can, taking walks and/or doing zumba or yoga maybe 4 times/week.

I know that I can/should workout harder and more, but I feel like my life keeps getting in the way. 

What I'm wondering is if anyone has ever done paleo or atkins, or a cleanse that they had success with? 

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need a jumpstart - help please

• Options

As a fitness instructor, what I can tell you from just reading your post is change up your routine. You have hit the plateau that everyone does. Instead of taking yoga, take Pilates or a body sculpting class. Instead of Zumba try kick box or Zumba Toning. Mix up your routine. Your body has gotten use to what you have been doing. You need to shake it up. Go to a spin class or on a bike ride. Also try exercising at different times then what you have been doing.

That's all I can really tell you without knowing your history or you or how your body works. I can recommend asking the instructors you take class with some ideas. They will know you better than me. Or even ask a personal trainer for some tips. 

As for cleanse diets, can't tell you much about them. But hopefully this info helped. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i went to a doctor, and found out i am pre-diabetes. i was having a hard time losing weight my doctor suggested that i cut carbs. i cant cut them all cause i breast feed so i cut out main ones like pasta, breads, etc.. i go for 30min-1 hour walk everyday and within the month i have lost almost 10 pounds. 
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have come across a product that I am promoting that I think many of you would enjoy. They are nutritional shake for weight loss or just to add nutrition. It is safe for pregnant and nursing moms. I have these and do my daily workout and have more energy then I have ever had. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"