Natural Birth
Options

Hypnobabies birth story

I just posted my lengthy birth story on my blog. Link is in my siggy.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hypnobabies birth story

• Options

what a beautiful story!

I think there should be a disclaimer not to scroll down to the next post unless you want to bawl your eyes out. Your letter to your baby girl is the sweetest thing, thanks for sharing something so wonderful and personal, made my day!

God bless you and your family of 3 :)

BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Yay! What a fabulous story. Thank you for sharing. You have mademe get excited to give birth again! Enjoy every second- time flies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing. Congratulations.
    Wedding 6.18.04 Cole 11.20.06 Gavin 3.31.08 Parker 07.15.10 Logan 04.03.12
  • Options
    I commented on your blog post, but I also wanted to ask- what kind of wrap/blanket is your DD using in your siggy pic? It's gorgeous and looks so comfy. :)
  • Options
    The blanket she is laying on is a quilt my sister made. The swaddle blanket is a piece of jersey knit fabric that the photographer brought.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageleighzlou:
    The blanket she is laying on is a quilt my sister made. The swaddle blanket is a piece of jersey knit fabric that the photographer brought.

It's gorgeous, the photo I mean. I love that it's got bright, vibrant colors and the pic doesn't look like it's 100 years old- maybe that trend is on it's way out?!

• Options
    amazing. thanks for sharing
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • Options

What a beautiful story! Thanks so much for sharing. Definitely tears, especially after reading your sweet letter to your little girl!

And I must say your darling girl is absolutely beautiful. That picture is breathtaking! 

BabyFruit TickerimageimageimagePhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"