Idaho Babies
Options

Having a hard time choosing between EIRMC and Mountain View

I really like both hospitals, but I want to go natural and EIRMC doesn't have tubs.  Otherwise I think I would choose them because of their amazing NICU and such.

Re: Having a hard time choosing between EIRMC and Mountain View

• Options

I had my little girl at Mountian View and I couldn't have been happier. The birthing rooms were wonderful.... I have a HUGE family and there was 16 people in the delivery room with space to spare. The post delivery rooms were nice as well and were alot roomier than the ones I saw at EIRMC when my sister in law delivered there.

I was trying to go for a natural birth as well... they have tubs that you can sit in and relax in, but they said that they don't practice water births but that it did sometimes happen ;) 

I think both places are wonderful but with my experience I would always go back to mountian view.

• Options
    I had my last at mountain view too, but I was only at the hospital for 45 minutes before he came!  I did love how big the rooms were,they were very sunny compared to EIRMC.  My husband says hell feel more comfortable  with the nice NICU nearby, but neither of our two kids have had any problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"