Hawaii Babies
Options

if you were a 35 year old nerdy man...

First, YAAAYYYYY INTERNET! And YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY we're 90% unpacked!

Second, if you were a 35 year old nerdy man who need an alarm clock, would you like this? It's the Epoch Alarm Clock from thinkgeek. Top line is the date, middle is the time (in standard numerals, hexidecimal, octal, binary or Roman numerals depending on the mode you select - obviously it's Roman in the photo), bottom line is Unix epoch time:

Too geeky? Cool if you're nerdy? 

[Poll]

Re: if you were a 35 year old nerdy man...

• Options

I love it, but it would drive me nuts at night trying to convert the time.  And I'm a huge nerd.

• Options
    Definitely not too nerdy (the husband of my highschool BFF made a binary clock so the time is all in ones and zeros).  However, in the bleary hours of the morning, I think I'd just like to be able to see the time rather than calculate it, especially as I'm un-eagerly awaiting my alarm to go off.  And YAY for interwebs!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MH would LOVE this!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsNJSwimmer:

I love it, but it would drive me nuts at night trying to convert the time. 

imageannasan_k:
    However, in the bleary hours of the morning, I think I'd just like to be able to see the time rather than calculate it, especially as I'm un-eagerly awaiting my alarm to go off. 

Oh you don't have to convert it mentally - you can set the display to standard numeral format as well. The binary, Roman numerals, etc are just more display options. Smile

• Options
    imageredshoegirl:
    imageMrsNJSwimmer:

imageannasan_k:
    However, in the bleary hours of the morning, I think I'd just like to be able to see the time rather than calculate it, especially as I'm un-eagerly awaiting my alarm to go off. 

Oh you don't have to convert it mentally - you can set the display to standard numeral format as well. The binary, Roman numerals, etc are just more display options. Smile

well then , by all means, go for it! :) 

• Options
    imageMrsNJSwimmer:
    imageredshoegirl:
    imageMrsNJSwimmer:

imageannasan_k:

well then , by all means, go for it! :) 

agreed! congrats on getting all moved in :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"