Special Needs
Options

Tucker is walking on his own!

Finally! He's just turned 18 months and he's walking on his own. He'd still rather be holding my hand or onto the wall, but he can physically do it and he gets excited when he goes long distances. No wobbling anymore either!

Guess that all of the PT paid off. I am so relieved. There was a time when our Dr. (who I switched from shortly thereafter) wouldn't even commit to telling me that he would walk because of the hypotonia. Assholes. All that worrying for nothing.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tucker is walking on his own!

• Options

That is so wonderful and gives me so much hope when I get so down on how slowly Marley's gross motor skills are developing.

Good job!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay, Tucker!  Great job.  Party!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is wonderful!!
  • Options

That is soooo inspiring!!! It is soooo good to hear that your little guy is walking!!!!  My child has hypotonia and its so scary because we have been given no idea what to expect!  It is so nice to hear good news about your little Tucker! 

I may have to bug you for tips on working with hypotonia! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Pierce3252, I know what you mean! It's awful not being sure about what will happen and it seems like nowadays, doctors are afraid to say anything unless they have hard facts out of fear of being sued or something!

If you ever want to chat or vent, I'm here! Just page me.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome!  Tucker is definitely Drake's role model - first eating after a TEF (we're still doing dilations) then walking at 18 months!  Totally cool!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"