Colorado Babies
Options

so stressed finding a doctor

I live in Fort Collins and am currently on medicaid but when it comes to finding a doctor i am having such a difficult time. From the word around there are only three places that accept medicaid in Fort Collins. One I had my first child with and wasnt really happy with how I never saw one doctor. The second they handled my nieces pregnancy and it was just totally unacceptable. The last is a midwife program and they have to pick and choose their patients. No high risk pregnancies are allowed. I dont know what I am gonna do if they find that I am of high risk. I recently just got married and finances are not super tight but I am also going back to school while raising my son with no help from his father or their family. I just want help so I can have a healthy pregnancy.

Re: so stressed finding a doctor

• Options
    Good luck getting on with the midwife!!  I am in the springs and the only way you can use a midwife is home birth :(  I would prefer a midwife in a birthing center, they seem more personal!  I LOVED FC when I lived up there!  Wish I could have stayed forever!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"