Pre-School and Daycare

Educational product rave:

I recently picked up an addition machine from lakeshore learning. 

Initially all the kids wanted to do was push the buttons and make silly faces and patterns with them but once I sat down and played a game showing them how it works they were hooked.

They both love picking a "problem", figuring the solution and then pushing the button to see if they got the answer correct.  (then we say "ding ding ding" like a bell ringing)

https://www.lakeshorelearning.com/product/productDet.jsp;jsessionid=TTtRvm38XpywGJxhtGKsS1WnYFhgDn593JmdBBlT77wCkBnJGdHG!1260884706!1123339352?productItemID=1%2C689%2C949%2C371%2C895%2C970&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181113&bmUID=1314123217450

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Educational product rave:

• OMG!  These things are old school!  I totally had these things when I was a kid.  Awesome!

• imageCD+AL:
    OMG!  These things are old school!  I totally had these things when I was a kid.  Awesome!
    Me too!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJune2007:
    imageCD+AL:
    OMG!  These things are old school!  I totally had these things when I was a kid.  Awesome!
    Me too!

I had them too.  I didn't even know they still sold them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"