April 2011 Moms
Options

OMG... could the 4mw be over for us too!?

::knock on wood like an insane person:: After a week of tearful, sleepless nights (for both Linus and me) getting up at least 4 times a night, he has slept through the night the past 2 nights, better than even before the 4mw period. Last night was 8 1/2 hours and the night before was 9 1/2. That's a record for him. He's still fighting naps tooth and nail and has shown his new baby temper tantrum side complete with tears, arching back, kicking legs, and flailing arms when asked to take an evil nap. As long as he sleeps through the night I don't care what he does during the day! 
photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg

Re: OMG... could the 4mw be over for us too!?

• Options

I hope so, for your sake! 

I think it might be over for us two (knock on wood)...we've had the same thing you've described and then the past two nights sttn, much better than she had before!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think it's done for us too! After four days of horrible nights, he slept the usual time last night (9:30pm to 7am)   We're super happy about it!

Of course, he and I are flying to my parents' place tonight for a week, so we'll see if that sticks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"